Sunday, May 20, 2007

Seven random things about me

Sorry to all of you that tagged me so long ago. There's been a whole host of things keeping me away from both knitting and blogging but we'll leave that for another time.

Here's some random things about me: (Sorry nothing as interesting as being a lingerie model, knittinggrammy)

1) I would love to do sports reporting for a full time career. (I love all sports, not just the ones I blog about here. I mean everything: golf, curling, diving, speedskating, downhill skiing, cricket, field hockey, badminton, EVERYTHING!)

2) I love to cook but hate to bake. Baking is way to precise and I like to experiment when I cook!

3) I love apples but hate apple juice, I love orange juice but hate oranges.

4) I read ALOT. At least a book a week.

5) I'm addicted to bath products, my cupboard under the bathroom sink is full of them.

6) I can't cry at movies, no matter how sad they are. This is made doubley bad because when I hear or see other people crying at movies I can't help myself from laughing. (I almost got lynched when I went to the premiere of the Bjork movie Dancer in the Dark)

7) I eat sour candies when I'm nervous and/or stressed.

No comments: