Saturday, February 9, 2008

Still Winter In Calgary

So the groundhog was wrong, what else is new?

Here are some recently completed winter essentials:

The scarf is the "Plum Lotus Scarf" from Bad Kitt Designs, worked up in Schaeffer Anne. It's for my aunt, whose birthday is at the end of February. A nice lightweight scarf for the beginning or end of winter.

The purple and green kind of make the plum lotus look like thistles, but that's okay.





With all the -30 C (plus windchill) weather lately, it's fitting that I finally finished the Socks That Rock toques from Interweave Knits Summer 07. Now my whole family can stay warm.

1 comment:

aunty tink said...

The scarf is really pretty - the Anne makes a nice lace. I've forgotten the name of the web site you told me about yesterday. I knew I should have written it down!