Monday, April 16, 2007

Recently Finished Projects

So here are some things that have held my attention long enough to get finished. I've been mostly knitting lately as I spent all of the month of February crocheting for a friend of mine with a book deadline. The hooks needed a break. Although, I have just started a scarf from the Spring Interweave Crochet...


This is a Clapotis (Pattern is free on Knitty.com) made from Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb "Gold Hill". I love this, it looks great draped over all black (little dress or skinny pants and top). This is one of the few things that I have made this year that I have kept for myself.
This is my monster in her Orange Sheep One pullover from Knitting Pure & simple. This one was a big hit with stink butt and Daddy too.

4 comments:

carmelclose said...

Welcome to the world of blogland, hope to see you around (so to speak).....

Trish said...

Wow, she is so cute!! I love the orange pullover. It totally suits her. I wish mine would wear more orange - we are eternally sick of pink at our house!!

Lucy said...

I know what you mean trish, the pink is a constant over here too. There was a battle on Sunday oversome Sheep One for a poncho (I wanted green, she wanted pink) we settled on purple. At least she still wants to wear the things I make!

karen said...

Yay orange! I have the worst case of clapotis lust right now, I think I need to do another one. Welcome to the blogosphere sweetie...

karen :)