Friday, October 5, 2007

Sick Summer Stuff


I love Cookie A sock patterns. They satisfies my love for socks and lace at the same time! These are "Thelonious" pattern done up in some fire engine red Schaeffer Anne. I LOVE these!

These are socks for my tiny feet in Opal again but this is the rainbow colourway. The pattern is Grumperina's from Interweave Spring '07.

Some socks for the hubby. He likes the Opal Hundertwasser line of yarn. Fancy, stripey and manly.


This is, by far, the softest thing that I have ever knit. This is the fisherman's net scarf from Arctic Lace done in an 85% Qiviuk (that's the muskox hair stuff) and 15% merino blend. I only bought one ball of this great stuff in Banff but boy I'm saving this wonderfully warm and comfortable scarf for some special time.

1 comment:

granolagirl said...

Wow, I don't know if I could have accomplished that much knitting while being incredibly ill! Love the socks (especially the red ones).