Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mountain of Koigu and some Finished Things


So I went a little bit crazy and bought a bunch of koigu... what the hell, it makes me smile just to look at it and right now, that's worth it.

These are some plain old comfy socks pour moi made out of Opal "Neon".

This is probably the most expensive scarf I have ever made. It started out as a Christmas present but the more I worked on it, the more I knew I could never give it up. Two skeins of Art Yarns Regal silk and two of Alchemy's Haiku in "She threw a brick". Just a simple feather and fan pattern from Interweave's Scarf Style but soooo soft and luxurious. I love's it, it's my precious.

3 comments:

dana said...

It's so good to have you posting again. I missed your crazy knitting and sports blog. :)

karen said...

OMG KOIGU MOUNTAIN! That scarf is gorgeous. :)

knittinggrammy said...

Hmmmm, did someone make a trip to Cochrane when I wasnt looking - the mountain looks great - dont ya wish we lived in the yarn mountains instead of the Rocky mountains LOL!!