Saturday, January 5, 2008

Finished Things


Interweave Crochet's Babette blanket, not done in Koigu as per the pattern, but in Elann Highland Wool. Possibly the biggest project (queen-sized width by half queen height) I've ever undertaken. I'm quite happy with it.


Anthropologists might see the irony in these Cookie A "Monkey Socks" done in Socks That Rock Lightweight "Lucy" colourweigh. Anybody get it?

Thank-you Aunty Tink for the alternating lace pattern I used for these uber-comfy socks made out of Ocean Wind yarn colourweigh "Thyme".


My daughter likes to rock and roll all day and party every night in her "syncopated cap" from Interweave Knit's Summer'07 made out of Socks That Rock mediumweight Blue Moon Stone and Midsummer Night.

3 comments:

knittinggrammy said...

Nice to see that you're still at it. Hope you're feeling better, miss seeing ya at M1.....

Elizabeth said...

Man, you've been busy. I loooove the afghan, it's so gorgeous. It makes me want to improve my crochet skills. And I love F's little hat too. Great work.

Bellflower said...

Lucy. Hee. I get it. :-)